Thursday, September 28, 2006

sighness

Am I more than you bargained for yet?

I don't know if anyone else ever has this problem, but a lot of the time I think I'm really, really boring. I have this ideal of who I want to be but I never live up to it because of, well, who I actually am. I wish I could be that girl who always had something new and crazy to do, who could be fun and spontaneous and absolutely convinced that she's always having a great time, but I'm not. I've done some really cool things in my life, I just wish that every little thing I do could be just as exciting.

The worst words to ever come from a band are "indefinate hiatus". Screw you LBC.
The boy got the acceptance letter he's been waiting for and ever since, my insides have been waging a fierce war against each other, struggling to be overjoyed for him when all I want to do is put an airtight seal over Naperville so he can't go away and forget about me.

Give me an error will you? Fine. No one needs to hear about voting anyway.

I remember saying that having problems that aren't actuallyproblems is the worst, because you feel stupid for fretting over non-existant worries. However now I'm beginning to feel that having a real problem but no one, literally not a single soul, to seek counsel with might be worse. I guess we'll see how my sanity holds up under this one, then we'll judge.

Sometimes the best way to get your life back under control is to drop it all and pick it back up in an orderly fashion.

Sow what you want to reap,
Cathi

No comments:

Post a Comment